Like everything else in life – I have choices. I can either get it together physically and emotionally or I can let things go. To be honest, over the years I have wanted to let things go, especially when it involved fitness. But just like my faith, I couldn’t. Fitness and health have always been a part of my life. The Lord revealed through His Word that I have to take care of my health so I can continue to do what He calls me to do. He wants the same for you!
His truth tells us, “do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?” (1 Corinthians 6:19 NASB).
I want to encourage you as you seek God’s truth that it’s never too late to get fit even though fitness and health have never been a part of your life. Here are a few things to remember:
1. You don’t need a gym membership.
2. It’s free to choose a healthy lifestyle.
3. You have choices in activities, schedules and food.
4. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you!
I hope you join me and my friends who are experts in health, faith and fitness!
* I Seek Truth is written in first person as if you were the one talking to your Heavenly Father.